[Coco] Glenside

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 09:58:15 EDT 2013

On 4/18/2013 9:52 AM, Allen Huffman wrote:

> I get this, and understand it. What surprised me was that the new site IS being updated, and has current and future events listed for 2013. I don't remember what I clicked on to find it, and I wonder how many folks are even aware that it's there. Because it was so easy to see on that page the upcoming Fest and next two meetings, that's the link I am using on my subethasoftware.com links page (with a second link to the main page).
>
> Because of the history and legacy of the original page, I would hope it stays around too, so perhaps the dreaded "splash screen" would be a good compromise. Visitors could see the Glenside logo and contact information and upcoming event on the entrance page, then link to the attendee/links page currently there, or the content management site.
>
> 		-- Allen

Allen, Steve's design is linked from the Glenside main page (labeled
Steve Bjork's More Informative Glenside Website)- that's probably how
you found it. Steve's version certainly is easier on the eyes, but, I
also see the nostalgia in the original design.

One of those 'six of one....' type deals.

Brian