[Coco] Glenside

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Apr 18 09:52:40 EDT 2013

On Apr 18, 2013, at 9:18 AM, Steve Bjork <6809er at srbsoftware.com> wrote:
> Some in the group do like the new format and use this section. For others, old habits die hard.  That's why the website has two designs.

I get this, and understand it. What surprised me was that the new site IS being updated, and has current and future events listed for 2013. I don't remember what I clicked on to find it, and I wonder how many folks are even aware that it's there. Because it was so easy to see on that page the upcoming Fest and next two meetings, that's the link I am using on my subethasoftware.com links page (with a second link to the main page).

Because of the history and legacy of the original page, I would hope it stays around too, so perhaps the dreaded "splash screen" would be a good compromise. Visitors could see the Glenside logo and contact information and upcoming event on the entrance page, then link to the attendee/links page currently there, or the content management site.

		-- Allen