[Coco] Glenside

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Thu Apr 18 10:08:40 EDT 2013

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 06:18:53 -0800
Steve Bjork <6809er at srbsoftware.com> wrote:

> I've been paying for the domain name and hosting for their site these
> last few years.
>
> As a web design, I knew there better years to display their content
> than a single page.  So, I draft up a new site using a modern content
> management system with all the information is stored in databases and
> used templates to build the pages.  It even has features to enter
> postings with start and end dates for viewing.  (You don't have to
> manually edit the site to remove old stuff that's no longer needed,
> like past meeting announcements.)
>
> Some in the group do like the new format and use this section. For
> others, old habits die hard.  That's why the website has two designs.
>
> Steve
>
> On 4/17/2013 8:40 PM, Louis Ciotti wrote:
> > At least this version is easier on the eyes....
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 8:56 PM, Bill Pierce
> > <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:
> >
> >> That website was the one Steve Bjork created a few years ago and
> >> it was never fully appoved by Glenside.

	As was mentioned, there is a link from the old page to the new.
Could we have a link from the new to the old. That might help ease the
(very slow) transition.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Fame is a communicable disease.  And if you kiss the ass of someone
who's got it, you may catch it yourself.	  -- P.J. O'Rourke