[Coco] Glenside

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu Apr 18 10:18:53 EDT 2013

I've been paying for the domain name and hosting for their site these
last few years.

As a web design, I knew there better years to display their content than
a single page.  So, I draft up a new site using a modern content
management system with all the information is stored in databases and
used templates to build the pages.  It even has features to enter
postings with start and end dates for viewing.  (You don't have to
manually edit the site to remove old stuff that's no longer needed, like
past meeting announcements.)

Some in the group do like the new format and use this section. For
others, old habits die hard.  That's why the website has two designs.

Steve