[Coco] organize maltedmedia

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com
Sun Jun 10 21:10:40 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Thanks for the kind words on the list. We're closing in on 400
members very slowly. I've worked to keep the list clear of potential
bots (as some of you who tried to subscribe already know).

I would certainly appreciate organizing help for the FTP site. I
don't do anything but move new files into the 'newly received'
directory. Several folks have made great starts with this, but the
amount of material is truly huge.

Before saying "I'll do it" you should know that I'm pretty assertive
about keeping the original organization in place while changes are
being made, never removing apparent duplicates (such as different
resolution scans), etc... in other words, keeping the archive safe
and accessible at all stages.

Tony, if you're up for it, let me know off-list.

Dennis