[Coco] [OT] Remember text based Lunar Lander?

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 18:08:41 EDT 2010

Specifically, the version from David Ahl's 101 BASIC Computer Games?

I remember it as being lots of fun and relatively small.

Then I decided to try to port it to a modern language - ugh.  I really think
it will be easier to break open a physics book and re-create the application
than try to work through that spaghetti code.

I put the OT tag on this email since this really has nothing to do with the
Coco and everything to do with 1970s BASIC.  Ah, GOTO.

John