[Coco] Re OS9 Projects

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 15:07:29 EDT 2010

Yeah, those are the same ones.

A few of us are adding the files to our website/ftp site in order to make
them available from more than one source. Hopefully, that will limit any
detrimental effects to any one website. My host claims 'unlimited'
storage/bandwidht, but, I doubt that will hold true if people started to d/l
multiple copies of some of the Rainbow files - some are 1/2 GB in size.

Brian