[Coco] Easy Bluetooth Module

Sun Mar 14 00:49:28 EST 2010

Hi,

I was using the extra hour of sleep tonight as we have to change our clocks
again to surf the web instead :D when I found perhaps, at an unattractive
price perhaps, some "Easy Bluetooth Modules".

http://www.parallax.com/Store/Accessories/CommunicationRF/tabid/161/CategoryID/36/List/0/Level/a/ProductID/550/Default.aspx?SortField=ProductName%2cProductName

There may be ~ 168 left at ~ $70.

Easy Bluetooth Module - Item code 30085
"It is designed and manufactured by A7 Engineering based on specifications
provided by Parallax, the exclusive distributor of the EmbeddedBlue
Application Module."

My Sony Notebook says "Activating the Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz wireless LAN
functions simultaneously may cause poor communication performance and a
connection loss due to electromagnetic interference."

Is this true, while I have no Bluetooth items both 2.4 and Bluetooth have
been active since I got it ~ two years ago.

SHF