[Coco] Easy Bluetooth Module

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 03:08:09 EDT 2010

----- "Stephen H. Fischer" <SFischer1 at Mindspring.com> wrote:

> [...]

Extra hour?  This is the night we _lose_ one.  Which screws up the rest of the week/month unless you're in agriculture and just pay attention to the sun.

I'm a night person by nature.  Best shift I ever worked was 8pm to 4am.  Next best (in order) were 4pm to 12m, 12m to 8am and 7pm to 7am.  (The first was on the Laconia NH PD as a high-school cadet, the rest were later on in the USAF).

Most of my adult life, I've worked days.  I've always hated it.  My brain works best when it's dark outside.  (Of course, my brain already has a lot of dark inside, but that's a matter of a lifetime of reading and modern politics).  I hate working day shift, but I fake enthusiasm so that La Esposa has health insurance.

Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

<home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd>