[Coco] Around the corner there may wait a secret road, a hidden ga te........

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Thu Mar 27 23:30:38 EDT 2008

Tony
I live about 30 min from the airport. If we can arange it, we will pick
Steve up. and take him back to the airport.
Steve my home number is 847-352-0164  my cell is 847-917-3373.  We are
still in Florida
but will be home about the  April 10th. I will be on the road for two
days and will not be able to check my e-mail.

Steve, bring money because there is a lot of good stuff to buy. We have
dinner aas a group and a song fest after dinner.

How does that sound?

John & Marge

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 02:48:41 GMT "Tony Podraza" <tonypodraza at juno.com>
writes:
> and returned.....
>
> -- "Steve Ostrom" <smostrom7 at comcast.net> wrote:
> I am so excited.  It's been many years since I was able to attend
> one of the
> Cocofests, but I'm coming this year.  A business trip has me flying
> from
> Buffalo, NY back to Minneapolis on Saturday morning and I'll be able
> to lay
> over for a day in Chicago.
>
> This brings me to my main point in writing this message.  I'd prefer
> not to
> rent a car in Chicago to drive to the Holiday Inn in Elgin.  The
> Holiday Inn
> does not have a shuttle, and says they have a deal going with one of
> the
> Limo companies for a one way trip for about $40, but that sounds
> like a lot
> for a 30 minute ride.  Do any of you know of a better (cheaper) way
> to get
> from Ohare to the Elgin Holiday Inn on Saturday morning, then back
> to the
> airport again on Sunday afternoon?  What would be the cab fair?
> About the
> same?  Is there a reliable bus system or train?  I'd be happy to
> share
> expenses if someone else was driving the same direction at about the
> same
> time.  My flight gets in to Ohare about 7 am on Saturday morning and
> I need
> to be back to Ohare about 3 pm on Sunday afternoon.  Any suggestions
> would
> be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -- Steve --

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3oIGkoo4y5mjC2uobT6mH8x
DUehA66VjaMnCx7A8s2ihU0s5/

> > --

> Click here if you're tired of your job and want to increase your
> salary.

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3l6JTi35AqnjzyVIiTxjYj3
mRp9zZ94FyytnJoJhRyrBLjCB/