[Coco] Around the corner there may wait a secret road, a hidden ga te........

Tony Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Thu Mar 27 22:48:41 EDT 2008

and returned.....

-- "Steve Ostrom" <smostrom7 at comcast.net> wrote:
I am so excited.  It's been many years since I was able to attend one of the
Cocofests, but I'm coming this year.  A business trip has me flying from
Buffalo, NY back to Minneapolis on Saturday morning and I'll be able to lay
over for a day in Chicago.

This brings me to my main point in writing this message.  I'd prefer not to
rent a car in Chicago to drive to the Holiday Inn in Elgin.  The Holiday Inn
does not have a shuttle, and says they have a deal going with one of the
Limo companies for a one way trip for about $40, but that sounds like a lot
for a 30 minute ride.  Do any of you know of a better (cheaper) way to get
from Ohare to the Elgin Holiday Inn on Saturday morning, then back to the
airport again on Sunday afternoon?  What would be the cab fair?  About the
same?  Is there a reliable bus system or train?  I'd be happy to share
expenses if someone else was driving the same direction at about the same
time.  My flight gets in to Ohare about 7 am on Saturday morning and I need
to be back to Ohare about 3 pm on Sunday afternoon.  Any suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-- Steve --