[Coco] maps

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Jul 27 14:35:12 EDT 2008

At 01:05 PM 7/27/2008, you wrote:
>I do when I kill it, reload, and use the plus button instead of the scroll
>wheel.  Apparently when you zoom using the wheel, it zooms centered on the
>pointer rather that the entered co-ordinates.  With a 60-70 foot wingspan its
>too big to be a twin beech & a little too small to be a convair 580.  With
>the tail out of place, its hard to ID for sure.

Every now and then on blogs and assorted sites, people will post the
links to Google map coordinates you can zoom in on to find interesting objects.
I found that one pretty interesting.  The owners of the plane (if
they survived) might not even know the image is there.  It looks like
a "safe" landing to me, seeing that the plane just cleared some land
and almost hit the other land across the small body of water.