[Coco] Help COCO-1 Keyboard

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 16:24:45 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/8/2007 2:21:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
johnchasteen.2 at juno.com writes:

How Can  I get the back issues of  "CoCoNutz! E-Zine "  ?

Hello there. The Newsletters are on the home page of coco3.com. just scroll
down and look for the link. I have several copies of deskmate but i dont know
if  they are for os9 or not. I can check for ya and mail you out a copy if i
have  it.

also i have aquired a whole lotta books i will post the list of them in the
forums classifieds section for those who would like to have them as freebies
for  the cost of shipping.

Mary