[Coco] CoCoFest

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Apr 2 13:06:54 EDT 2007

I'll add to what Mark said.  This year's venue was a very nice show,
and we had a terrific time.  Sales were very good, and I would like
to take this time to once again thank all of our customers for
showing their support for the CoCo and Cloud-9 by purchasing our
products.  I think if there was defining theme to this year's show,
it was that the CoCo is still fun to develop on, and it has plenty of
tricks left to exploit.

Having arrived back home at 4:30am due to a late flight into Houston
and the 3.5 hour drive back home, I've only had limited time to
unpack and get things back in order, but I did take a few minutes to
run John's Donkey Kong and am very impressed with the level of
playability.  Great, great job!

Also I played with the Asimov Awards games.  Very nice stuff, and
again shows the viability of the CoCo even in this day and age.
Kudos to all involved.

It was great seeing everyone again this year.  For those who missed
the fest, you are doing yourself a big disservice by not coming.  I
suspect Glenside will have another fest next year, and you should do
everything you can possible to make it.  Folks like Dave and Susan
Poitras flew down, Diego Barizo took a train, it's just incredible
how folks find a way to make it to the fest!

Again, thanks to all.

Boisy