[Coco] CoCoFest

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Apr 2 09:07:53 EDT 2007

Mary,

I'm sure your day flew by. So many people to meet and talk to.

Boisy and I are always so busy. Sales we good for both of us again
this year. Shows that people still love the CoCo. With the high sales
there is never enough time to walk around and just chat. Wouldn't
miss it though.

New faces this year, Diego, Ken Carlin and yourself(hopefully didn't
leave anyone out).

Always good to have Steve Bjork there with his infinite
knowledge/experiences with the CoCo.

Diego's, Dave and Susan's and your experience coming to/from the
fests shows that it is important to go through all of that to attend.

Good to meet you even though the chat was brief. Not sure how this
long distance marriage thing is going to work out though? :)

Mark
Cloud-9