[Coco] Re : 512KB SRAM upgrade

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Nov 24 13:27:54 EST 2006

Thanks Mike

I did reread the 41256 and the 4164 specs and if the GIME is doing RAS only
refresh then Sylvain's circuit then  has no issues with refresh. RAS only refresh
just activates the row address and the  RAS line. WE line needs to remain at logic
"1".

What I might think of doing is code the circuit into webpack ISE and run the
simulator and look at timing. A good practice and a way to test the circuit prior to
committing to  hardware.

james