[Coco] [Color Computer] Creating a DSK file on a real coco..

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 27 17:09:49 EST 2005

OK, if you cut and pasted the Basic09 code, then the software that runs
on my Coco hard drive system fails on yours. That must reflect
differences in the systems, hardware or OS.

To narrow this down as much as possible, instead of using the OS
installed on my Coco system, I booted with the latest NitrOS-9 6309
release using its scsi driver. I then created an image of the NitrOS-9
boot disk with no errors generated. Image size $5A000, disk 40T double
sided.

If you still get errors with the above, then I'd say you have a hardware
problem.