[Coco] Help with Cloud-9 install -- oops.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Sep 20 20:26:40 EDT 2004

On Sep 20, 2004, at 6:20 PM, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:

> The documentation doesn't spell out the bit location, but the
> SuperDriver diskette has an i1 descriptor somewhere in the NITROS9
> directory.  Also look in SRC for the superdesc.asm file which has
> source for a device descriptor.  Finally, boot up with the
> distribution floppy and you can access the /i1 device descriptor in
> memory.

I have a working /i1 and have copied a hundred+ megs of stuff to a CF
card in/i1, so no problem there.  I just want to alter /i1 to match the
settings Mark put in my /i0 (no auto size, the same HDB-DOS offset,
etc.).  When I used dmode to change settings of /i1 to make it look
like /i0, it suddenly becomes a clone of /i0 so one of those bits must
be changing something that is being used to track what drive it points
to.

Thots?

		-- A