[Coco] Help with Cloud-9 install -- oops.

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Sep 20 19:20:22 EDT 2004

The documentation doesn't spell out the bit location, but the
SuperDriver diskette has an i1 descriptor somewhere in the NITROS9
directory.  Also look in SRC for the superdesc.asm file which has
source for a device descriptor.  Finally, boot up with the distribution
floppy and you can access the /i1 device descriptor in memory.

If memory serves me right, it's bit #0 of IT.DNS.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
E-Mail: boisy at boisypitre.com
Mobile: (337) 739-7584