Way OT! Was Re: [Coco] Re: Reminder: Halloween Party (Chat) tomorrow night 7:PM PDT

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Oct 30 16:42:42 EDT 2004

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:04:21 +0200
  Torsten Dittel <Torsten at Dittel.info> wrote:
>> PS DIE REDMOND DIE ;)
>
> Ceterum censeo Redmondum esse delendam! ;-)))

OK, I think I get the message :D

http://www.barca.fsnet.co.uk/cato-delendum.htm

Hopefully that doesn't happen until I get out of Bellevue,
which is right next to Redmond.  Besides the snobs and
M$-drones, here are a few other reasons I want to move out
of Bellevue (A couple of horror stories for Halloween.

These people lived directly behind me and overlooked my
backyard and had a view into one of my upstairs bedrooms:
http://www.kingcountyjournal.com/sited/story/html/164137

And after that family moved out, another familiy moved in
and five months later this happened:
http://www.kingcountyjournal.com/sited/story/html/176781

Then there's the cat lady who lives three doors down from
me:
http://www.kingcountyjournal.com/sited/story/html/169727
http://www.kingcountyjournal.com/sited/story/html/169783
http://www.kingcountyjournal.com/sited/story/html/170128

About the last thress stories, I could say a few things
about the so-called animals rights activist and their
relations with a certain board member of the home owners
association who had it out for the cat lady long before
this happened, but I'll wait until I move.

Well at least I have my CoCo to escape into :)

-Jim