[Coco] Cloud-9 512k SIMMS upgrade

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 08:32:05 EDT 2004

I purchased a 512k SIMMs upgrade from cloud-9. This is a great product!
It fits just right into the coco. What I really like about it vs. my
Performance Peripherals upgrades is that you can actually press the upgrade
all the way down into the sockets. With the PP boards you can only slightly
insert the pins and that leaves the board "up in the air". If I press a PP
upgrade all the way down the coco wont make that clicking noise when you
press reset. Plus the PP boards butt right up against the RF case. I never
liked that. None of this is a worry with the cloud-9 upgrade.

So far my coco has performed excellent with the SIMMs upgrade. I highly
recommend this product.

--
Charlie
http://www.geocities.com/chazbeenhad