[Coco] Cloud-9 512k SIMMS upgrade

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Tue Oct 19 11:09:28 EDT 2004

Charlie,

Thanks for the kind words but with everything there has been improvements
on that product. You notice that it is a REV D board. At Cloud-9 that means
it is the fourth revision to that card. The only change from REV C was to
move the board 100 thousands of an inch so that it wouldn't touch the
keyboard......Details...... :)

Glad you like it, I have sold over 250 of those boards...Time to reorder
again......

Thanks,

Mark
Cloud-9