[Coco] Frustrated! ARGH!

David golgotha at toughguy.net
Sun Nov 28 05:47:07 EST 2004

I'm feeling very very much at the end of my tether here..

After hours of general 'stuffing around', trying to get various things
working, I've discoverd that:

a) my computer is too slow for MESS to be usable, and

b) I cant get Jeff Vavasour's Coco3 emulator working for the life of me.. it
either hangs (ROM-related for sure), or if I use the os9boot.mor file as the
rom, it wont recognise any disks as valid for booting

c) I cant get Nitros9 to boot on anything.. Is there something I'm missing?
the "DOS" command just returns an 'ok' prompt

d) I cant find a Coco3 for sale anywhere in Australia online

ARGH!

All I want to do is get some programming done, and I'm being stumped at
every turn :(

Anyone got Jeff's coco3 emulator working?

Anyone in Australia got a coco3 for sale?

Anyone out there? heeeelp! *sigh*

- Dave