[Coco] Hard Drive Problems

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Thu Jun 10 10:09:45 EDT 2004

Fred,

SCSIcmds is a utility that came with SuperSCSI. It allows you to send
commands/get responses from the SCSI bus.

So the boot floppy that came with your system hangs the hard drive after
you boot from the floppy? Or the disk you created hangs the hard
drive/system after you boot from floppy?

Are you mixing distributions? If so, not a good idea. Need to take the
disks place them in the /dd/nitros9/ver03xxyy directory. Run the scripts
with your proper bootlist modules. Then copy the files from the
distrubution disk's CMDS directory to the /dd/cmds directory.

???

Regards,

Mark