[Coco] Hard Drive Problems

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Wed Jun 9 00:47:36 EDT 2004

Hi Mark,

I'm running NitrOS-9 version 2.0.

I'm not sure where to find the SCSI hard drive boot ID, but I have TC^3
version 1.0. The driver is the TC^3 SCSIsys  driver, NOT the SuperSCSI
driver.

I DO have access to the scripts, at least the ones that came with my
NitrOS-9 version 2.0 setup. I backed up all of those directories onto
floppies. The script I used to create the boot that resides on Drive 255
is a modified version of the 'make_rgbboot' script.

The thing is though, I already have a working floppy boot disk. I can
boot NitrOS-9 version 2.0 from a floppy just fine. It's just whenever I
try looking at the hard drive after booting, the system hangs.

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is SCSIcmds? Whatever it is, I
don't think I have it...

Fred Provoncha