[Coco] Hard Drive Problems

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Mon Jun 7 07:46:01 EDT 2004

At 09:34 PM 6/6/2004 -0600, you wrote:

Fred,

Please describe what your system is. As I recall I built it, NitrOS-9
version ??? SCSI hard drive boot ID=??, SuperSCSI or TC^3 driver??? All the
systems I ship use scripts. You should have a read.me or readme.txt in the
root explaining how to build the boots.

So can you build a floppy boot? If you can't then don't try the hard drive
boot. Floppy boot with SCSIcmds, can you see the drive via the utility? You
should it it/was a working drive???

Thanks,

Mark