[Coco] Coco GIME

David Gacke dgacke at ektarion.com
Sun Jun 6 18:39:17 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Is anyone working on replacing or improving this piece of the CoCo 3?  I
don't really hear much about new hardware projects going on from anyone
other than Mark.

I did pick of his new IDE compact flash controller at the CoCoFest and
AM going to turn it on soon. Been trying to finish up some of my home
improvement projects before I get down to serious CoCoing  :)

Anyway, would be great to hear about anything that anyone else is
making. The more momentum we can generate for the 25th anniversary, the
better.

Thanks all,

Dave Gacke