[Coco] Hard Drive Problems

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Fri Jun 4 08:08:49 EDT 2004

At 08:01 AM 6/4/2004 -0400, you wrote:

Robert,

DRIVE 0 is used in case a hard drive isn't found and reverts back to the
floppy. All are drive 0. Not much room in EPROM to add these options in, 8
bytes? Right Boisy?

The Autoexec.bas program we provide is a template. The end user can modify
as desired. One program to fit all, not likely. ?????

Said this before... We need more people to step up to the plate and start
writing programs. Platforms and devices are present.

The "Other Bob's" GUI might be what you are looking for. Sorry Bob, your
app name slips me right now.......

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9