[Coco] odd JOYSTK behavior

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 13:31:56 EDT 2004

On Sunday 30 May 2004 03:18 pm, Neil Morrison wrote:
> [...]

You took the easy way out.  I just used to tell the customers that Fort
Worth Fucked Up.  (My honest language probably lost me two students in
five years, but the nuns and priests from the Archdiocese of Los
Angeles weren't among the quitters -- they evolved into proper Xenix
users and in a few cases programmers who bought Color Computers for
personal systems).
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

Poacher is a legal term.  It is just a hunter who doesn't follow the
government's silly rules.  Meat is meat.  There is plenty of room for
all god's little creatures right next to the potatoes and gravy.
                                         "Jim" <address by request>