[Coco] Re: 6809 emulater in C#

Theodore A. Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Fri Nov 14 17:20:22 EST 2003

On 11/14/03, Tim S wrote:

> I am thinking about trying to write an emulator for the 6809 using the
> C-Sharp languge.
>
> I need to learn C# and I think it would be nice to re-write the 6809 core
> in the MESS in C# as a first step.
>
> Since I don't really know C# not sure how hard it would be.

If you are going to write it in a high-level language, why not choose
one which is at least marginally portable?  There are so many to
choose from after all.

--
Marriage, a romance but the hero dies in the 1st chapter.
Theodore (Alex) Evans            | alxevans at concentric.net
94-1071 Kepakepa St. Unit #C-1   | http://www.concentric.net/~alxevans
Waipahu, HI 96797                | ICQ 78089262
x                                | (808) 676-0123         2B v ~2B = ?