[Coco] (no subject)

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Nov 6 01:30:00 EST 2003

Ok, she's online right now, so she might be with the list soon, hopefully.

---

Subject: Re: looking for my friends To: rtaylor*bayou.com
Ok! i am going to the list now to join! with people like you i wnat to keep
in contact and get to know you all. because through him i live and through
his friends i grow stroger with knowledge of how my father was. i can
already tell what kinda man he must have been to hang around people llike
you. keep the emails comeing i love to hear about you all.
he has a grandson who is 3 now and i want to fill his little head with
stories of the people that i and my father knew. so that he will know his
grandpa even though he isn't here physically
thanks again
mary