[Coco] (no subject)

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Nov 6 01:28:01 EST 2003

new response from Mark Kramer, and she might be joining the list

--

wow thanks so much now i know why he loved those computers cause it come
with good people. i thank you all so much. i don't have his computers
anymore. my uncle(his brother) isays i need to find an operating system
called os9. i know i can probably buy it but going to try to look for a
freebie for now hehe. anyway i havent seen my dad since i was ten years old
and i miss him dearly uncle joe said he was apaprt of that group and read a
magazine called rainbow religiously. i just want to see those disks and see
what was on them what kinda programming he did. and talk to some friends of
his to kinda see what he was like. he was a major coco computer junkie and
loved to program. my uncle said that when dad died he had over 50 at least
complete systems lol! but uncle joe got rid of them..oh well and all that
remain are those diskettes.
well thanks so much for all your help
i really appreciate it and if anyone out there doese know of him he mainly
lived in georgia or florida. and went by the name elad remark(his name
spelled backwards)
thanks again
Mary Kramer