[Coco] M.E.S.S. video window acquired

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Nov 6 04:04:00 EST 2003

I have successfully acquired control of the running M.E.S.S. program's
video window.  This means I can resize it, position it anywhere, alter it's
z-order, make it stay on top, to name a few evil tricks.  I plan to make it
appear to be part of the IDE's own main window at times. This means you'll
be able to write CoCo software on part of the screen and watch it appear
running in the video port somewhere else on the screen.  Can somebody say,
"Are we having fun yet?"   :)

Ofcourse, this would be optional.  If you prefer M.E.S.S. to fill the whole
screen during emulation, then that will be possible as well.
If you prefer not to even use M.E.S.S., you can still create virtual disk
and ROM software, just can't test it on-the-fly.