[Coco] Re: Louisiana

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Tue Dec 23 14:42:46 EST 2003

Up here in Vancouver, BC, we have both real Chinese restaurants and
the British style - all chop suey and pork fried rice. One favorite
of the latter was called the "Ho Inn" (get the joke - hoe in?)

When we went to the real ones we tried to take a Chinese friend along
to help translate. I know a lot of the food served was unappealing to
western tastes.

Neil