[Coco] Re: Louisiana

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 11:02:28 EST 2003

On Tuesday 23 December 2003 02:42 pm, Neil Morrison wrote:
> Up here in Vancouver, BC, we have both real Chinese restaurants and
> the British style - all chop suey and pork fried rice. One favorite
> of the latter was called the "Ho Inn" (get the joke - hoe in?)

Chop suey was invented in San Francisco, it's only a little more Chinese
than a Taco Bell burrito is Mexican.
Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

The Yen Buddhists are the richest religious sect in the universe.  They
hold that the accumulation of money is a great evil and burden to the
soul.  They therefore, regardless of personal hazard, see it as their
unpleasant duty to acquire as much as possible in order to reduce the
risk to innocent people.           -- Terry Pratchett, _Witches Abroad_