[Coco] Embedded coco

peak at mail.polarcomm.com peak at mail.polarcomm.com
Mon Dec 22 14:00:28 EST 2003

Multiplexor
James ,your knowledge of multiplexors is probablby Correct
and yes you would have to see my schematic to know what I
drew and make corrections to it. What I drew out just
happened to be with that many gates. It is most likely wrong
and would not work. However you did seem to understand what I
was attempting to do since you knew to call it a Multiplexer.
I hope you followed the rest of the outline and that it was
understandable?? My addition which requires "post-decoders"
is probably a poor way to go. the only reason I did things
that way is because it uses only one LS138 or its equivalent.
Please consider my alternate method using 2 ls138's. One
ls138 in combination with the S-Bus was radio shacks solution
and they did that to save using another 138 thereby saving
money.We dont have to do it their way though!
Godd Luck
Eric