[Coco] coco OS9 boot ROM

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Dec 6 00:52:01 EST 2003

But why unnecessarily sacrifice the ability to run all RSDOS software?
It is quite an easy ROM patch to have the CoCo boot OS-9 unless, say, the
space bar is being held down, in which case it does the usual Basic
boot-up.  (This was one of the configurable options I put into Extended
ADOS-3, though it would be a bit silly to burn an EA3 ROM if one were
using OS-9 essentially exclusively.)

Art