[Coco] WindInt Mouse Issue

James C. Hrubik, Sr. jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 2 15:22:00 EST 2003

On Tuesday, December 2, 2003, at 01:53  PM, Boisy Pitre wrote:

> I believe mouse port (left or right) and mouse resolution (lo- or
> hi-res) are correct in being global, and feel the same way about the
> keyboard mouse.  I believe the same should be said for the position of
> the mouse cursor.  The cursor bitmap itself, however, should be local
> to the window, and modified upon a window select or CLEAR.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Boisy

If the application is allowed to remember where the cursor was when the
window switched everything should be fine.  I have one PC app that
drives me nuts because when I switch back to it's window, the database
cell is still highlighted but the mouse has to be used to "reactivate"
it for input.  Very expensive professional app, too, but it's what I
have to use to do business.

-----Items below rated "R"; parental discretion advised----