[arg_discuss] ARG SIG Steering Committee

Brooke Thompson brooke at giantmice.com
Sat Jun 5 14:33:37 EDT 2010

A big warm welcome to our steering committee... Kevin Barnes, Dee Cook, &
Andrea Phillips!

These fearless warriors will battle spam and get you out of the moderation
queue should you ever find yourself trapped in such a perilous predicament.

Of course, they're more than just brawn. The steering committee helps us to
stay organized and on track. And I'm really excited to have the three of
them at the helm. With Dee's energy, Andrea's experience, and Kevin's
enthusiasm, we've got a great trio to guide us through the next year.

Yay!

Brooke Thompson
Transmedia Storyteller       ARGFest Chair
www.giantmice.com           www.argfest.com

email: brooke at giantmice.com
mobile: 321.277.7613