[arg_discuss] A postmortem challenge!

Brooke Thompson brooke at giantmice.com
Fri Jun 4 08:56:11 EDT 2010

And we have the second entry! Thanks Yomi!

A write-up about Breathe from back in April (see! you don't even have
to write something new for this challenge!)

http://yomster.com/2010/04/07/breath-of-fresh-air-transmedia-arg-breathewithus/

On Jun 2, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Brooke Thompson wrote:

> This challenge is inspired by Andrea's blog post today, Voices: A

> Case Study in Failure. If you haven't read it, you should make a

> point to. It's quite good. http://www.deusexmachinatio.com/2010/06/voices-a-case-study-in-failure.html

> So here is the challenge... write about your experiences with one of

> your projects. Tell us what happened. Tell us what you wanted to

> accomplish. Tell us what surprised you with how brilliantly it

> worked and what shocked you when it didn't. Tell us what you learned

> from that project and your experience with it.

Brooke Thompson
Transmedia Storyteller ARGFest Chair
www.giantmice.com www.argfest.com

email: brooke at giantmice.com