[arg_discuss] White Paper - 2010 Edition

D. Cook me at addlepated.net
Tue Apr 27 16:59:20 EDT 2010

Brooke, do you have any sort of unifying style sheet for section authors? I think that would be a great help to keep the white paper on track and consistent. Perhaps suggestions as to length, scope, time period covered, and so on would help, and prevent some of the problems that the last white paper ran into.

Dee