[arg_discuss] What if ARGs had a real festival?

Christopher Amherst camherst at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 10:39:04 EDT 2009

I could see integrating the concept of the silent dancehall with
various styles of collaboration.

(If I remember there are LED dance floors that respond to the movement
of people.)

DJs could be coded to a specific orchestra "section", dance steps on
an interactive floor could translate movement into
notes and one could get feedback by some visual display (with the
collective visuals feed into a less silent dancehall)

(You could also skip the DJs and let the dancers hear their collective "sound")