[arg_discuss] Toyota lawsuit

Michael Monello mmonello at campfirenyc.com
Fri Oct 23 13:21:03 EDT 2009

That's excellent, Michael. I can't wait to learn more about what this whole campaign was about.

I was chatting with Brian Clark, and I told him the lesson for brands wanting to engage people this way is don't hire your plumber to pilot your plane. Just because you make great traditional advertising doesn't mean you can pull off something immersive like this.

Mike