[arg_discuss] Budget and/or project plan for running an ARG

Steve Vosloo steve.vosloo at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Thu Jun 11 10:48:43 EDT 2009

Thanks Andrea.

Yes, it'll need to be sanitized/white-labeled ... and yes, ARGs have
many different permutations, but there must be some general
across-the-board activities, e.g.

Plan
Create content
Market
Publish content
Manage gameplay
Close/debrief

These headings, and the many sub-sections in each, will be a kind of
check-list to make sure we don't miss out key activities when budgeting.

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steve Vosloo
Fellow, 21st Century Learning

Tel: +27 21 970 1240
Fax: +27 21 970 1241
Web: www.shuttleworthfoundation.org

Blog: www.innovatingeducation.wordpress.com
Personal: www.vosloo.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/stevevosloo

Project: www.mlearningafrica.net

Email disclaimer: wiki.tsf.org.za/EmailDisclaimer