[arg_discuss] Question on IGDA Chapter policies

Christopher Amherst camherst at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:31:40 EDT 2009

Afternoon all,

To preface my question, I'm asking it here for two reasons:
1) Someone here may be able to point me in the right direction or know
it works OR
2) Someone may have localized knowledge of the situation.

Having recently moved, I'm within the purview of the DC IGDA chapter.
Given the area's penchant for policy, politics, arts, and culture, I
would expect that one would be very likely to have ample networking
(and professional development/educational) opportunities with people
involved in ARG production and design.

However, DC is listed as "restructuring" (IGDA's term for "in limbo"?).

My question is:
How does the "restructuring" process work for an IGDA regional chapter?

Signed,
Christopher