[arg_discuss] TOW: almost 8 years after the Beast, which is your favourite ARG and why?

Markus Montola Markus.Montola at uta.fi
Wed Jan 14 07:54:40 EST 2009

My favourite ARG?

Eagle Eye: Free Fall.

I haven't played it, since I don't have an US phone number.
I haven't even read a good walkthrough description, since Google
didn't conjure me one.

But hey -- an ARGlike experience that runs for 10 minutes, is
reportedly fabulous and features an extremely strong connection to the
movie it is supposed to promote? One that you can pick up when you
want, not only in May-April 2002 if you followed a random meme?

I'm in.

(Also, it questions many assumptions regarding ARG -- such as the
requirement of communality.)

- Markus Montola

(PS. If someone played it and would like to write a brief description
on how it unfolds, I'd be curious. You can still play it, just google
it and go. If you have an US phone number, that is.)