[arg_discuss] Ads in Augmented Reality Raise Warning Flags

Sheri Rubin sheri at designdirectdeliver.com
Mon Dec 28 13:33:37 EST 2009

I guess what I thought was interesting is that the article was stating
that something as small (or large) as that could wipe out interest for
AR altogether before it really gains mainstream hold and therefore
effectively kill AR in a way (and therefore kill demand for ARGs). I'm
not experienced enough in AR/ARGs to know whether or not that is a way
overblown hypothesis or a concern to actually take seriously.

What are your thoughts?
Sheri