[arg_discuss] API Webservice to implement ARG and mixed-reality games

Matthias Sala matthias at gbanga.com
Thu Dec 17 13:29:16 EST 2009

Hello folks

A while ago I introduced myself on this mailing list and told about Gbanga,
a location-based game which is comparable with a mixture of ARG and
Geocaching.

I wanted to ask around if there is any interest in our Web-API that is
capable of telling interactive mobile location-based experiences. We call it
mixed-reality, but this is just another word for ARG. Well, I guess we use
more mobile phones than we do use websites.

Tell me if you're interested and if I can provide you with more information
on the Gbanga Puppetmaster API. It's free and possibly great to built fast
prototypes. And I can adapt it to suit your needs if necessary. Currently,
we support Java, Lua and every other language that can use RESTful
interfaces.

Best,

Matthias

--