[arg_discuss] API Webservice to implement ARG and mixed-reality games

Hugh Davies marcus.helm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 00:15:11 EST 2009

Hi Matthias

I have some interest in hearing about Web-API.
A couple of quick questions to start the ball rolling:

Is it basically a mobile gateway through which information can be served
from a database to players mobiles?
Can players communicate back and forward through the API?
Is it charged through mobile companies at normal SMS rates?

cheers