[arg_discuss] GDC Meeting

Andrea Phillips deusexmachinatio at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:43:19 EDT 2009

Actually -- it looks like I was wrong and the topic under discussion
is the SF GDC. (Though we do need to arrange for a social meetup at
the Austin GDC as well.)

I'm honestly not sure what the SIG has done for gatherings in the
past. Did we sign up on the official sheet for a meeting in a IGDA
booth or conference room? Did we just have informal social gatherings
in a corner somewhere? If you've made it to a SIG gathering at any GDC
in the past, please advise!

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 1:33 PM, D. Cook<me at addlepated.net> wrote:

> I may likely be there, but I'm not actually an IGDA member. I'd be happy to

> sit and lurk, though.

> -D.

> On Jul 31, 2009, at 12:29 PM, Andrea Phillips wrote:

>> Sorry, I do mean the Austin GDC, which is Sept. 15-18 and thus

>> logistically close enough to worry about SIG meetings and such. :)

Andrea Phillips
http://www.aaphillips.com
AIM: Andrh1a * Skype: Andrhia
Words * Culture * Interaction